Wednesday 24 February 2010

Me in 5 Years Time

Tooday we looked at Falmouth University website and looked at the courses we could study if we went to university. I choose Journalism as i have always been interested in the subject and would be and exciting job and i would love the fact that if i was sucessful in journalism that i could interview celebrities. I know the journalism will be difficult but i like a challenge as i always will want to accomplish it. I love the fact that i would have to go to different plcaes for different stories so i wil also get to travel.We had to see what PLTS it would match up to and I think that journalism matches up with all of them:
  • Self Manager
  • Effective Participator
  • Team Worker
  • Reflective Learner
  • Independent Inquirer
  • Creative Thinker

This is what Falmouth University said about the course.

http://www.falmouth.ac.uk/201/courses-7/undergraduate-courses-42/journalism-bahons-175.html

In 5 years time i see myself as a sucessful journalist and enjoying my work. I dobut i wil still be in cornwall though i have always wanted to do journilsm in a city like London as there will be more stories and theres lots going on in London, also it will be better money then down in cornwall working.

No comments:

Post a Comment